- Awoke to an over-emotional preteen angry at the world for spinning
- Stepped in a pile of little Play-Doh balls sprinkled all over the living room floor
- Had an audience in the bathroom… every. single. time.
- Tears over spilled milk (they may or may not have been from mommy)
- Nap time interrupted not once, but twice
- Actually had a child call me a witch, to my face
- Traffic. (enough said)
- Drama. (Again, enough said)
- Resorted to using the television as a babysitter so dinner could make it to the table. But once it made it there, no one would eat it.
- Where are the car keys??
- Two-year old told me to see the dragon. Turned to find my worst fear crawling across my living room wall- a lizard. (I could have handled an actual dragon better.)
Praise God, He gives us a new day tomorrow!
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness. -Lamentations 3:22-23