It’s Thursday- that means it’s time to take a minute or two and thank God for all of the blessings- big, small, or in-between -that He’s given us this week. Here’s my short list…
- One-on-one time with my big girl (even if it was just to Walmart)
- Finding just what I needed at an unbelievable price at Goodwill 🙂
- The quick wit of my six-year-old
- The willingness (and even eagerness) of my baby girl to take her daily meds without a fight
- My grandma introducing me to a new artist (that, by the way, does not at all sound like a grandma’s kind of music!)
- Generous neighbors
- Breakfast at IHOP- love some crepes!
- Living room movie picnics with my girls
- Being in sync with my best bud even though we’re miles upon miles apart
- Giggly sisters excited to play with each other (for a few minutes, at least!)
What’s on your list this week?