It’s Thursday… so time to pause and list what we’re thankful for this week. My goal each week is to jot down the first ten things that come to mind. Here it goes:
1. Thai food with my love
2. Diving into God’s word with a group of women
3. A husband that takes care of me when I’m feeling rough
4. Getting my hands on a good book recommended by a good friend
5. Watching my big girls use their imaginations and play together
6. Time spent with other moms on the same journey
7. Girls that choose to sit down with books on a hot day
8. Crockpot meals
9. A family goal set that everyone is excited to work for
10. The freedom of summer!
What’s on your list this week? I’d love to hear a few of your blessings!